[bksvol-discuss] Re: new books list

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 16:57:44 -0700

Thanks Roger. I just checked and you are right. Although I hit "Send" the list
is still in my Drafts box. That happens about 20% of the time on this laptop.
scott
From: Monica Svopa <mrod16@xxxxxxx<mailto:mrod16@xxxxxxx>>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 07:35:10 -0700
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] new books list

Hello to all.  Would someone be able to give me the link to the new books
website?  I’d appreciate it.  I thought I had it in my favorites but I guess
not.  Thanks so much.
Monica Svopa