[bksvol-discuss] Re: new books and Daisy navigation, or lack of it.

  • From: Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 19:01:52 -0500

Well, but the fact remains that if you are doing research, especially for a
professor, you have to do the very best to conform to "ancient" requirements. I
once hired a reader to help me once I had the research was done, though this is
a drag. Eventually academia will have to conform as more and more is done
on-line and by E-books.

CL