[bksvol-discuss] Re: new books

I just tried it and it worked. I did a search for books from 02/01/2005 to
today and it told me 408 books were added this month.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carrie Karnos
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 1:27 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: new books

  Hi Sue,

  Since I'm awake, I thought I'd answer instead of Mike.  The website is:
  http://s89900740.onlinehome.us/bks/q.cgi

  For all the books submitted in the past week, set the starting box to Feb 20,
2005 and set the ending box to Feb 27, 2005.  You should see 'Found 83 matches'
and a list of all 83 books.

  HTH, Carrie

  siss52 <siss52@xxxxxxx> wrote:

    Mike,

    Would you mind sending that new books link again please? I didn't get
    results either but I think it is the search boxes I didn't understand..
    Thanks.

    Sue S.