[bksvol-discuss] Re: new bestsellers for this week

  • From: "Robert Peters" <rpet@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Vol Group" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 06:48:18 -0500

Are you going to scan the Evolution of God, as I was about to purchase it?
                        RKP

>>> Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx> 7/10/2009 1:33 PM >>>
Hi gang,

It appears that there's some confusion about the bestsellers that I process
each week, so I thought I'd put out this week's new bestsellers to the group.
Cindy will put them on her being scanned list, but I just want to emphasize
that these books will be processed inhouse or by our subcontractors. No need
for anyone else to scan them!

The new ones are:
THE HELP, by Kathryn Stockett
THE APOSTLE, by Brad Thor
HIDDEN CURRENTS, by Christine Feehan
WHAT HAPPENS IN LONDON, by Julia Quinn
STRAIGHT FROM THE HIP, by Susan Mallery
RAPTURE, by Jacquelyn Frank

Actually this week's crop of bestsellers is really weird. There are 4 books in
the top 10 bestseller lists that have been in the collection for months or
years, but it's only now that they've made it into the top echelon. Maybe it's
because some have been made into recent movies. They are:
THE EVOLUTION OF GOD, by Robert Wright
JULIE AND JULIA, by Julie Powell
THE MACKADE BROTHERS: DEVIN & SHANE, by Nora Roberts
PUBLIC ENEMIES, by Bryan Burrough

Since they are already in the collection, no need to scan them either!

Thanks, Carrie

Attention:  The information contained in this message and/or attachments is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or nonpublic material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.