[bksvol-discuss] Re: new Christian books to proofread, wanted to let people know

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 07:59:46 -0700

Hi Jamie,

I always put page numbers at the left margin.  And whether they end up at
the top or bottom of the page depends whether the page numbers that happened
to scan are at the top or bottom of the pages.  I just go with wherever the
majority are already in the book.

One word of caution.  On pages containing chapter headings, the page number
needs to go above the chapter heading with a blank line in between.  If this
means that all page numbers are at the bottom of pages except for those on
the pages containing chapter or section headings, don't worry.  This is fine
and doesn't confuse bookshare's tools.

Happy proofreading.

Mayrie