[bksvol-discuss] needle in a hay stack

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 10:42:58 -0500

Fellow book lovers;

All my children's scanning has me yearning for a book I read as a child called
"Peter" (at least I believe that was the title) but I have no clue on the
author.  All I remember is it was a kind of time travel book with the boy
waking up in different time periods (think Scott Baccula in Quantum Leap).  I
think he was in ancient Greece and made a pair of glasses among his
destinations and events.

Anyone every read a children's book like that?  It was probably around 200
pages or so.  I know, that is next to nothing to go on, but nothing ventured,
nothing gained.

Would love to find and scan it for Nichole.

Valerie To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to