[bksvol-discuss] Re: need title page

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 10:04:07 -0800 (PST)

E. here are the pages I was able to get from Amazon:

PAUL C. VITZ
Psychology as Religion
THE CULT OF SELF-WORSHIP
Second Edition

- page break -

Copyright 1977 by Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.
255 Jefferson Ave. S.E., Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
Second edition copyright 1994 by Wm. B. Eerdmans
Publishing Co.
All rights reserved.

Published jointly 1994 by Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing
Co. and The Paternoster Press
P.O. Box 300, Carlisle, Cumbria CA3 0QS, UK

Printed in the United States of America
Reprinted 2001

Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data
Vitz, Paul C, 1935
Psychology as religion: the cult of self-worship /
Paul C. Vitz 2nd edition
p cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
ISBN 0-8028-0725-9 (pbk.)
I. Psychology and religion. 2. Psychology?Philosophy
3. Christianity? Psychology. 4.
Self-worship?Controversial literature I Title
BFS1.V58 1994
150.I ?dc2O
British Library Cataloguing in Publication Data
Vitz, Paul C
Psychology as Religion The Cult of Self-worship
?2Rev.ed
1, Title
200.19
ISBN 0853646198