[bksvol-discuss] Re: need something to scan?

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:43:29 -0400

Not to mention, much easier, and less time intensive.
Oh for the old days when I used Arkenstone Reader, and my HP Scanjet Plus, with its automatic document feeder, under MS-DOS!

Dave

At 09:34 PM 3/27/2008, you wrote:
I think she has an automatic document feeder on her scanner. it is tons faster with an ADF than scanning two pages at a time.
Amber
Book blog:
<http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/>http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: <mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx

E-mail message checked by Internet Security (5.5.0.212)
Database version: 5.09490
<http://www.pctools.com/en/internet-security/>http://www.pctools.com/internet-security/