[bksvol-discuss] Re: need page 29 for wren's quest, and page 30 needs to be rescanned for wrens war

  • From: "Ann Petrous" <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 16:10:27 -0500

Oh good, because wrens war is a hot mess. Lol I think it will be easier
ifyou submit a better scan of that book. Now that I think about it, it was
pretty messy, and I'm not sure by fixing wha ti did, that it is going to
make sense. I didn't see the email. I will look for it again.  Do you have
the missing page for wren's quest? As soon as I fix it, I can check it in.

  _____