[bksvol-discuss] Re: need help

Wait!! I wasn't going to answer until I'd read through
all my mail, but...

What is the book? If I can get it I'll validate it and
put in the page breaks. Submit it and put Hold for G.
Cindy. Or keep it for a while and I'll let you know
when to submit it. I have a couple of books I'm
working on and if any of the Princess books get
submitted I'll do those first, so it would take me a
while.

G.Cindy

--- maithe007 <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oh H*ll no!  I don't have the patience for that.
> *sigh* I might just have to trash it...again!
>
> Thanks for trying to help Sharon.
>
> Hugs,
>
> Maithe

at