[bksvol-discuss] Re: need help

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 19:37:32 -0500

Hi Laurie,

I saved it automatically to RTF as that is one of the options in Openbook.
After the book is fully scanned and cleaned-up, I transfer the file to Word and
submit it.  This has never happened before.  I am beginning to wonder if it has
to do with the Opticbook 3600...any ideas?

Thanks for trying to help.

Hugs,

Maithe