  From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of maithe007
  Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 6:49 PM
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] need help

  Hi list,

  Okay, I am royally ticked-off.  I rescanned the book I am currently
working on as the first copy was eaten by my Openbook.  This second scan was
perfect.  Everything was as it should be...until I opened it again.  All the
page breaks are gone!!

  Is there any way to fix this?  I really don't want to rescan this book
again.  I had it saved as an RTF file...is there any way to save this scan?

  Thanks in advance.

  Maithe *fuming*