[bksvol-discuss] need an explanation please?

  • From: "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:24:20 -0800

IN browsing through step1 to find a book to validate, I ran across Ruin
Creek which Tom Hawkins submitted.  But the comment history is slightly
confusing and I don't want to grab it and take it away from Regina. Can
someone help please?  Comment history from step1 is copied below.

Comment History:

Action: RETURNNEW

Date: 2005-11-03 03:55:18-08

User: Regina Alvarado