[bksvol-discuss] need advice on the five book limit

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 22:31:07 -0400

What are Folks I need to know what to do.

Here is my situation. I am validating several difficult books. Among them are the large historical volumes Kenneth Cross recently put onto step 1 plus my I Ching project. In addition I am working on a couple of other books. As you can tell that makes up my 5 book limit. If I have to wait for a couple of pages and release a book, even if I mention it on the volunteer list, folks still take the book and I have to ask to have it released as I have done with Wolf's Blood.

I know all this means I can do less validating if I have to hold on to books while waiting for missing pages. Any ideas? I hate to slow down my validating but need a way to hold onto books on which I have often worked for a long time and put in a lot of effort.

E.