[bksvol-discuss] Re: mysteries

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:45:12 -0500

While we're talking about mysteries, I was thrilled to see some Ellery Queen books pop up on the site. Yes, they're old books, and I bet you still can't solve some of those puzzles before Queen does. (grin) They are part of the fabric of the rise of mystery stories to their respected status today. Rex Stout, Erle Stanley Gardner, and Ngaio Marsh are others whose work is worth reading too. I think I downloaded 50 books my first night as a member here. <blush>

Monica
Visit my blog at: http://plumlipstick.livejournal.com