[bksvol-discuss] my reasons for becoming a volunteerRE: Why do you volunteer?

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 22:22:46 -0700

You know, I never thought about the credit for scanning or proofreading a
book when I joined. It never occurred to me until later. I figured since I
was buying books periodically for Bookshare to complete gaps in various book
series, I thought why not try my hand at proofreading? I've gotten so many
books in my walking-around library from Bookshare, I wanted other folks to
have a lot to read. I find life dull without having something to read at
hand. Regards, Kim.

  _____