[bksvol-discuss] Re: my first submission!

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 17:37:43 -0700

Congratulations! You deserve to be proud. One of the best things about
Bookshare is that members create most of the collection. You'll have another
proud moment when you get that message from Bookshare telling you that your
book has been added to the collection for other members to download. I look
forward to getting those in my inbox.

Evan