[bksvol-discuss] Re: moving, need help with raw scans

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:34:46 -0800

Yes Free WiFi but you probably have to pay to use it, doesn't cost much, a friend of mine only paid a couple bucks, I hear McDonalds will have free WiFi as well soon.

--------------------
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti---- --------------------
Chela Robles
From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 9:47 PM
Oh, woops, I mean a couple hundred
raw scans.
Julia
> do you mean a couple hundred raw scans or the print
books?

wrote:

>> From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: moving, need help
with raw scans
>> To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 8:03 PM
>> Hi list.
>> I forgot to mention that I have a couple
>> hundred books.
>> Julia
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

in case
>> we find words we're
>> > unsure of? How many do you have?
>> >
>> > Susan

with raw
>> scans
>> >
>> > Hi booksharians.
>> > I've got a bunch of raw scans on my
>> computer, and I might be moving at
>> > the end of April to a place where I'd have
dial-up
>> access. Once I move, I
>> > can't upload these books to bookshare because
it will
>> time out before
>> > they're done. Would anyone be willing to
proof these
>> books so they can get
>> > into the collection?I have a bunch of
historical
>> fiction, a mystery, a
>> > couple of thrillers and romances, and some
women's
>> fiction and family sagas.
>> > Thank you very much.
>> > Julia
>> >
>> > To unsubscribe from this list send a blank
Email to
>> > bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> > put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
subject
>> line. To get a list of
>> > available commands, put the word 'help' by
itself in