[bksvol-discuss] Re: more on Nauti Nights

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 05:47:00 -0600

Cindy it is a 2007 copyright if memory serves and Jamie I brought the book a few months ago so can wait until you send the chapters and their headings. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>

From: Jamie Yates, CPhT <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 5:53 PM
I put a hold on Nauti Nights at the
library but there are only 3 copies system wide and all 3
are checked out right now. If you can wait, I'll get the
book eventually and send you the chapter headings.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Miss Julia Strikes Back by Ann B. Ross

Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497