[bksvol-discuss] more old books

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 02:40:39 -0500

Hi, folks!

In getting one book I needed, I ended up getting a few other freebies in a lot
of books. Two older books named “What Katie Did” and another following it
called “What Katy Did Next" as well as "Elsie" by McDowell

As always, I prefer proofreading over scanning, but they are all smaller books
and I can scan them if I must.

These old books sure are fun!
Valerie To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to