[bksvol-discuss] more clean fiction

Hi, all, when I joined bookshare a little over a year ago, I was thrilled to
find so many children's books I didn't get to read as a child and clean
Christian fiction as well as mysteries by Mary Higgins Clark, Phyllis Whitney,
and others.  I was happy to note books by Grace Livingston Hill and Lois Gladys
Leppard among the collection.

I did notice, however, that there were maybe only 10 out of dozens of
selections by Grace Livingston Hill, and only a few of the 40 plus titles by
Lois Gladys Leppard.  I've helped to grow these particular kinds of books while
at bookshare and will heppily continue to do so.  Some of the Grace Livingston
Hill titles I'd love to see added are The Enchanted Barn, Daphne Dean, Maris, A
daily Rate, The substitute guest, stranger within thy gates, Crimson roses, A
girl from Montana, The finding of Jasper Dale, and others I can't think of.  I
do not know all the titles of the Mandie and other books by Lois Gladys Leppard
that need to be added, but many, many, many thanks to those who've contributed
to this genre.  I wanted to put this out since we had some new people who liked
this type of book.  If Gwen is already off the list, please, somebody, could
you forward this to her for books suggestions?  Thanks and have a blessed day
and happy reading and volunteering.  PS:  Thanks to all who have put in love
inspired and others lately.