[bksvol-discuss] Re: more book sale finds

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:33:48 -0500

Given all the childrens books on bookshare, how is the subscription process marketed to parents and schools I wonder. Besides textbooks, there are a lot of fiction books for kids. I know parents of sighted children buy them books. I wonder how many parents know about bookshare.

I also understand that bookshare has gotten together some info about how many folks take out yearly subscriptions and how many do not renew. Again this is interesting stuff for me with an interest in marketing.

E.