[bksvol-discuss] Re: miracle

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 23:34:09 -0800 (PST)

Lucky you. Two that I upoaded in November as
replacements--well, one is a replcement for a fair
copy; the other was rejected but Gustavo saved it and
put it back--are still sitting in the administrator
queue.

I'm afraid there's no way to delete the book from the
list until the next list comes out, which hopefully
will be soon.  But if you post here that the two books
are available now in the collection, people probably
will appreciate it.

Cindy