[bksvol-discuss] miracle

  • From: "Tina Birnenbaum" <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:34:51 -0700

well, guess my question's answered, it'ds back on the step 1 psage in arc
form so i cannot grab it.. i hope someone does and that it gets in the
collection. don't mean to bug people i just love her stuff she and nora
roberts are to of my favorite authors dso i just look forward very much to
new books of theirs. i hope it makes it and is not rejjected.