[bksvol-discuss] Re: mayrie's mail not received

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 19:56:42 -0700

Actually, it is comcast.net not com, but anyway, could it be that
there's a quirk with comcast's servers, or her's? Call 1-800-Comcast,
it's comcastic!

On 8/18/08, Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Have any of you seen Mayrie's note of a day or two ago about the fact that
> she hasn't bee receiving most of the mail from these lists? Her mail account
> is comcast.com (I suppose that's her server, too?) She's asking if anyone
> has been or did have a similar problem and how you solved it. Please write
> to her at Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx> or post here and I'll forward
> your advice. All I could think of to tell her was to contact comcast.
>
> Cindy

Chela
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
WindowsLiveMessenger Only (PLEASE E-Mail ME BEFORE ADDING ME TO YOUR
CONTACTS!): cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx

Blog: http://www.1jtcdr.wordpress.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690550695 (PLEASE
E-MAIL ME BEFORE I EITHER ADD OR REJECT YOUR FACEBOOK REQUESTS!)
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/chelarobles (AGAIN, PLEASE E-MAIL ME
BEFORE YOUR REQUEST IS IETHER REJECTED OR ACCEPTED!)
Skype: jazzytrumpet (E-Mail ME ABOUT ADDING YOU ONTO MY SKYPE CONTACTS
BEFORE I GIVE A CONFIRMATION Of YES OR NO!)
Mobile Phone: (925) 250-5955 (ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WORK WITH ME, OR WHO KNOW ME)