[bksvol-discuss] Re: mayrie's mail not received

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:52:20 -0400

Hi,
I got GMail working with Outlook Express, but not Outlook.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "George Marshall"
             <marshall.geoma4@
             gmail.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Re: mayrie's mail
                                       not received
             08/20/2008 08:26
             AM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Hi James:
I had the same problem at first, there are instructions at comcast.com for
setting up comcast with OE. It has been so long I don't remember what the
solution was.
HTH,
George R. Marshall
marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx