[bksvol-discuss] Re: marissa's page

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 21:41:06 -0700 (PDT)

LOL.  I didn't realize what "navigational items"
meant!! I'm  used to seeing those links in the border
on Jake's Home Page, and you're right--I didn't
notice, or pay attention, to the fact that they were
there when one clicks on the first option and not the
second--and they are there when one clicks on the
third.

I kept looking for "navigational items" as part of the
list itself. I didn't realize that "links" and
navigational items are the same thing, although I
still probably would have looked for them as part of
the list itself instead of on the page.

Sorry Jake--and thank you, Gerald, for realizing my
problem. A form of tunnel vision, I guess. I do have a
habit of seeing only what I'm looking for and noticing
other things--selective vision.

Cindy