[bksvol-discuss] Re: marissa's page

I think this might be a case of my not seeing or
recognizing, because I don't use them, navigational
items. To my eyes both lists had a bullet next to the
titles, and when I copied the list to a Word document,
the bullet changed to a number symbol. When I
downloaded the third choice, I got the list with the
bullets.

I didn't mean to sound sarcastic or anything. I meant
literally that I cannot see the difference to be able
to explain it to someone else. I think only the blind
users can, perhaps.

Cindy