To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 9:32 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: marissa's page

Did you try from Jake's site:
http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/ml.asp

IF you click on his Marissa's List you get a choice of
three formats to take--although I can't tell the
difference.

When it's posted, I copy and save it on a Word
document on my desktop. Were you looking for something
in particular?

Cindy

--- Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

                         hi,
when I try to access Marissa's page to see what
books are out for
adminstrative approval I get a page cannot be
displayed.

Do any of you have this problem.
This has happened off and on for a couple weeks.

Laura Ann

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Release Date: 8/14/2006