[bksvol-discuss] Re: marissa's page

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:46:09 -0700

Is this the link inside the message:

Just a reminder to visit
Bookshare Scans
if you're trying to locate a book that's out for editing or administrative
approval, or want to get an idea of books that could use a re-scan.

If so, I sent a message to John about this about a month ago.  He got back to
me the next day saying that he would inform the engineers, but I just checked,
and the link is still broken.