[bksvol-discuss] Re: making mp#3s with books

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 21:20:41 -0600

Hi Monica!

Yes, OpenBook can save mp3 and I believe Kurzweil can, too, someone please correct me if I am wrong, or you could get a program called TextAloud, which will also save mp3. There are other text readers that will make audio files, too, though I can't remember their names.

Debby

At 03:23 PM 11/23/2011, Monica Svopa wrote
Hi list. I wondered, can I make mp3 files out of books I scan? Just wondering.

Monica

                                --
                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.