[bksvol-discuss] Re: m dash

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:50:30 -0400

Hey Guido, and others, I was noticing on my parents keyboard, that they have
a way of creating a M dash with the shift plus the Hyphen.  Not sure if this
is on all keyboards, as Mine has I am thinking the underline, but this one
is a M dash.  It is a compact, from last year, August I suspect was the
release date, we bought it over Memorial Day as a Wal-Mart deal

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

If a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is
anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

      -- Edgar Watson Howe