[bksvol-discuss] Re: lots of hold for viji books

I don't see how we can be angry that someone takes books with hold for that
don't belong to them and then turn around and say it's wrong to have too many
books with hold for a certain person on step 1. It's kind of hypocritical if
you ask me. Either you want hold for honored or you don't, and the person for
whom the book is being held should not matter.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Imitation in Death by J. D. Robb

I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay!