[bksvol-discuss] Re: lots of hold for viji books

Why should the Hold For be treated any differently than the same politeness
and courtesy that we expect from others when we, as volunteers, stick a hold
for someone on a book?

Just because the two may not be on this list doesn't mean that they are
playing around or that they aren't doing valid work.

So I really don't know where the big deal is.  I, personally, can see the
merit of putting books on hold for others and forming validating/scanning
teams, so I don't know why we worry about everyone else's business.  Just
some thoughts on a saturday night.  And speaking of scanning, time to finish
tackling the latest project.

Meka