[bksvol-discuss] Re: lots of hold for viji books

  • From: "Meka" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 19:17:07 -0800

Why should the Hold For be treated any differently than the same politeness
and courtesy that we expect from others when we, as volunteers, stick a hold
for someone on a book?

Just because the two may not be on this list doesn't mean that they are
playing around or that they aren't doing valid work.

So I really don't know where the big deal is.  I, personally, can see the
merit of putting books on hold for others and forming validating/scanning
teams, so I don't know why we worry about everyone else's business.  Just
some thoughts on a saturday night.  And speaking of scanning, time to finish
tackling the latest project.

Meka