[bksvol-discuss] Re: looking for people scanning the following

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 21:16:37 -0500

I haven't seen it mentioned since Bookshare took over the books being scanned list, so it might be time for a reminder. We were told that it is the responsibility of the person who is scanning the book to inform them that the book has entered the collection. That information should be sent to the same address that you sent the announcement that you are scanning it. That address is booksbeingscanned@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 2/25/2012 9:05 PM, Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
I think they don't take it off the being scanned list until it's actually in the collection. That's why I usually say don't put this on the being scanned list but I will scan . . .

I don't know how anybody can keep up with the being scanned list.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Clubbed to Death by Elaine Viets

See everything I've read this year at: www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html <http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>