[bksvol-discuss] Re: looking for people scanning the following

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:39:33 -0800 (PST)

I see. Yes, you probably  remember, because you've been around as long I have,
(and the failure of it to work is why you and I started keeping  lists (when
the  a list of wished-for books was available with a box beside each book so
one could check it to indicate that he/she was going to scan it. I don't
remember more about it. i.e., how or where one could indicate one would proof
it or what happened when it was submitted  for approval to be added to the
collection. Maybe engineers  vould resuscitate it figure something out. smile
Cindy