[bksvol-discuss] looking for Laurie Eakes

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:10:55 -0700

I'm looking for Laurie Eakes, the submitter of "a journey worth
taking: finding your purpose in this world". I don't belong to the
bookshare list--does any1 know if she's on there?

Here's the difficulty--this book has virtually no page numbers, & I
suspect page breaks may not be altogether correct as well, so I'm
hesitant to just insert page numbers where the page breaks are. Thus,
if she doesn't send me the book, looks like I'll be forced to reject.
I hate that, cuz it's not a bad scan, but I can't find it locally & I
shouldn't have to buy it.

--
Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at: