[bksvol-discuss] Re: lists

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT" <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 22:53:16 -0500

Go for it and ask questions....that is why we are here....I am enjoying your post and look forward to getting to know you.

Keep posting girl....no question is too little or too simple....what you are asking may help someone else here who hasn't ask.

Your doing great.
Laura Ann
At 09:23 PM 7/5/2008, you wrote:
Hi all. When I was on here a few years ago these lists that we have to check didn't exist. I"m sorry if my questions seem elementary to those of you who have been doing this for a long time. I thought that asking questions was the purpose for this list. Maybe a list should be created for beginners or something. I"ll be careful about what I ask from now on.
Rebecca and Nuncio