[bksvol-discuss] Re: listening to audio

Thanks for the suggestion. Ihope that in time and with therapy I'll be able tto
read. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawthept at the hospital said reading and using ther
ompputer qould be good therapy for getting my periphral iaion and left hand
utility--yhr scanning fom left to right. I havdn't yrt startewd pt down here
insan Diego but have beren busy having allkinds of ttests to to try to find th
ecxause of th e stroke and to keep from having anotherone.
I've never liked listening to radio or ecordimgs of books--the voices don't fit
the charfacters as I imaginthem. it may vbe, though, That Iwon't have a choice,
at least as far asas far as validating goes. Time will trll.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm