[bksvol-discuss] list of adult content books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 17:11:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

  There's currently no way to find adult content books on Bookshare (that I
know of), so I thought I'd compile a list of them to send out to anyone who
wants to know.  When I email the list to people, I'll put the addressees in the
blind CC field, to keep the names private.  I will start a list and mail it out
during the Thanksgiving holidays.  I plan on updating it periodically. If you'd
like to receive this list, please let me know by emailing ckarnos@xxxxxxxxxx
Don't reply to this email.

  Thanks, Carrie

Sponsored Link

Get an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's -in less
than one year.