[bksvol-discuss] Re: list archives and who can read them

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:41:27 -0400

I wondered that too though Lisa assured me the posts could only be read by those who were on the list.

I think perhaps we ought to re-post your message or ones like it to her and ask that the list archives be blocked more thoroughly.

E.

At 10:13 AM 6/26/2008, you wrote:
I did a search on google on my name and the list came up....that is why I was confused.
It showed the freelist and had post I had done quite a while back.

It was strange.

Thanks for checking E.
Laura Ann
At 06:39 AM 6/26/2008, you wrote:
Somebody on this list was concerned that archives of this list and the other bookshare list are available to anyone on the internet.

I checked with Lisa Friendly.

The archived messages are only available to somebody who subscribes to the list.

Hope that makes people feel comfortable.

Thanks again to those of you who have been kind while I have been a bit jumpy this past month or so.

Life will probably get calmer for me as all things move in  cycles.

E.

Laura Ann Grymes, LMT Licensed Massage Therapist
Wellness massage with an agape touch!
979-204-9393