[bksvol-discuss] Re: let's hear it for the deaf man

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:42:43 -0400

Now that we are mentioning the braille translator, what does the translator do to page breaks and page numbers? I have downloaded books where I know the page numbers and breaks are correctly put in when the book sis validated only to find page breaks appearing nowhere near page numbers with one or two words between the page break and the number. Has anyone else noticed this?

E.