[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil question

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 19:27:00 -0400

Hi Jill:

You don't have to do anything special. Just put the cursor where you want to put the chapter and type it in.

It's not like OpenBook that prevents you from making corrections unless you go into edit mode.

Hope this helps.

Grace
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>