[bksvol-discuss] Re: k1000 question

  • From: "Siobhan" <littlesailorgirl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 15:00:09 -0500

Thanks everyone, but after a few more sentences i just rejected it. I realize people can't scan things accurately a hundred percent of the time, but if the brightness affects your scan and you just submit it anyway, it's not worth wasting time on. I understand if this was just an isolated thing, but there's also odd letters at the beginning of pages, some of which had two sentences before the next page began. Overall, It's rejected and I'll look for another one. Thanks though. ----- Original Message ----- From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>