[bksvol-discuss] Re: k1000 question

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 14:49:40 -0500

When you go through it with arrow keys can you find out anything about the choppiness? For instance, does the coppiness possibly come from end of line feeds showing up in the middle of sentences? Try finding out whether /n appears in wanted places. Sometimes this makes choppy reading.

E.
At 11:56 AM 12/7/2007, you wrote:
Hi all. I hope this is ok to ask here, I asked on the speciffic list and didn't get an answer. I'm trying to read Keeping Silent, which I might still reject, and I can't get it to read smoothly. I've now set it to read by line, and not pause at the end of the paragraph. i've tried all three settings, and it makes eloquence still choppy almost as though it has trouble reading. If you can help me fix this, I'd appreciate it.
Talk soon,
Siobhan