[bksvol-discuss] Re: k1000 question

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 10:18:35 -0700

Siobhan:

I don't have k1000.  But I have a question in my little peabrain as to
whether or not the reason that it might not be reading smoothly is
that:
a) There are a lot of junk punctuation characters in the book; &
b)  You've set K1000 not to read them.

When it encounters a string of crap punctuation, it is gonna pause
till it comes across characters you've set it to read.  See what
setting you've set this to.

Also, u should put your screenreader to sleep b4 using your k1000,
though I suspect u already know that & I really do suspect that the
1st cause I gave was the problem.

--
Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at: