[bksvol-discuss] k1000 and symbols

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:53:35 -0600

I noticed that there are a lot of junk characters at the end of lines as I scan
a book. For example tab and a back slash might appear before it says end of
line which is at the page as you go across. Is there any wway to tell kurzweil
to remove these all at once and there could be a j or 2 j's in a line or at the
end of a page after the page number when the page number is at the bottom of
the page. I have been removing these as I read but when you are using the
control/f9 it can be a pain.I have the scanner set at freshole and the
brightness at 70. It seems to work best at this setting.  I
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.