[bksvol-discuss] Re: just uploaded.

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:04:44 -0700

You probably can't get to the downloads page because you're not registered
as a volunteer. You have to be registered as a volunteer, then when you log
in, you'll be taken to the volunteer's home page, and that's where the
downloads pages are. If you don't see those links for Step One, where you
download the books, and Step Two, where you upload books you've validated,
as soon as you log in, you're not registered as a volunteer, and to validate
books, you have to be. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.