[bksvol-discuss] just uploaded

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 00:06:24 -0600

I just validated "The Captain's Daughter, Star Trek TOS" BY "Peter David."
Kellie, this was probably the best scan I've ever read.  I only had to add
in a few page numbers.  There was a name I should have fixed in some places,
but I didn't realize the correct spelling until the character was killed
off.  Oh, well, the wrong spelling is only in there about a dozen times, and
the wrong spelling is a real word anyway.  That was part of my problem.  Oh,
I found that moment you spoke of.  This book really made me dig out my
copies of the first 7 movies and watch them again.  Oh, I also tried my hand
at writing my own long synopsis.  I used all my own words.  Forgive me if it
sounds clunky.  I wrote it at 11:00 p.m.  Here it is without the title and
author which are sited above.

Why did Demora Sulu go berserk?  Why did her captain kill her?  She's dead,
and now her father must disobey orders and find out why.  Follow many
characters from the original Star Trek series on an engaging quest for these
answers and many others.  Take a peek into the fascinating life of the
Enterprise helmsman, and discover more about what makes Sulu tick.

By the way, do you know if this book is available from NLS?  I know someone
who needs to read it but doesn't have a Bookshare subscription yet.  You can
answer that off list if you want.  Thanks again.  That was an awesome book!
I hope Gustavo and Peter get it up on the site really fast!

A very tired,

Kasondra Payne