[bksvol-discuss] just submitted the cat who turned on and off

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 20:11:36 -0400

I just submitted the Cat who turned on and off by Lilian Jackson Braun.
Qwilleran, new features writer for the Daily Fluxion, is looking for an
apartment for himself and his two Siamese cats, Koko and Yum Yum. When he is
asked to write
about Junktown, the antiques district, Qwill finds both an apartment and a
hotter story: an antique dealer has recently been killed. Koko's ability to
turn on light switches gives Qwill the evidence to crack the case within a
week--but not before two more people have died.

Enjoy.
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams